Addoption Number Two
Well we have the next round of Layouts. There are two this time around as Sam sent me some lovely photos of her children - Bradley and Sian. So I though I'd do a layout of each of them. And wow how different can these two layouts be?!?!?! Brad's photo was just PERFECT to addopt Tracy Ann's Jingle kit ... but the photo of Sian just didn't want to adopt any of my kits and the more I tried to 'blend' out the back ground the more it told me that it wanted to be a more 'arty' type of layout - Something I haven't really done in AGES and omgosh I just love it!!! They are both just 'perfect' if I do say so myself and Sam love's them too so hey - WAHOO how more perfect then that can you get??
{Credits: Tracy Ann Robinsion's Design It Jingle Collection [basic papers and rub on's] avaliable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com Alpa and photo corner from Dani Mogstad at www.designbydani.com }
{Credits: Corner brushes from Amy Martin, Angel done useing alphas from Dani Mogstad turned into brushes from www.designbydani.com Font Elegant. }
I also have another layout to share that I couldn't share earlier [it's part of the newsletter for Design by Dani - and btw if you like the new kits I have used Sassy Pants and Fresh Air - they are on special for 30% off!!!]
This is a cute new kit that is for the EXCLUSIVE new kit at SCRAPARTIST - go read dani's blog for details about that ;)This was the original photo that Jacque sent me for our photo swap...
{Creidts: Chocolate Garden by Dani Mogstad avaliable at www.scrapartist.com }
Well that is basicly it for now. Tracie, Emily and Lisa I have all of your photos :) Allie - go right ahead and send me one of you [I'll email you in a sec LOL]. Anyone else??? LOL I'm having a ball!! :)
Ohh and ... I have an announcement to make tomorrow so stay tunned!






2 comments:
Wow Peta, I am still in awe LOL
You have really made my day, these are just gorgeous LO's Thank you again :)
Great work Peta! Hmm how many more adoptions to go, you are getting quite a large family!
Post a Comment