all gushy inside....
There are so many Queen Songs to love - all the one's that everyone knows ie. Bohemian Rhapsody, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, We Are The Champions, Another one bites the dust, etc.
I have to say though my favourite Queen song has to be - It's a Kind of Magic. I guess I love it because it comes from another love of mine - HIGHLANDER!! *puts on best Christopher Lambert voice* I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal.
*swoon* I know I'm a dork but haha Man I do love that movie - and if it couldn't get any worse... I LOVE THE TV SHOW AS WELL!!! Roflmao Good old Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod - who actually crosses over into the forth Highlander Move [End Game] - one and four are the best I don't care very much for two or three!
Do you think I can embrass myself anymore??
Yeap I guess I can.
When we got our very first computer I had lots of fun playing with music and audio on the old Commodore 64. I got ahold of music from Highlander and did a bit of editing... lets just say when you turned on the computer the welcomeing music would be "there can be only one" .. and when you closed it down... "it's better to burn out then fade awa...a....y" [which of course fade out there LOL] I KNOW I KNOW.



1 comment:
LOL....i am SO glad to see I am not the only one in this world that LOVED that movie. I also never missed one single program of the tv version - that actor sure was a hunk. :)
Post a Comment