Sunday, April 9, 2006

It's offical....

I'M CRAZY!

I have another dt blinkie!!!

For more details go check out Fee's blog - [down on the right there ~~~~>]

In computer news. You really don't want me to get started on this becasue I wll rant your ears off. So quick report. - It's at the computer shop - but if anyone would care to work out where the HELL my father has put the recipt for the computer I'd be for ever greatful. That's as far as I can go on that topic because the rest will leave me screaming and waveing my fist in the air at EVERYONE! ... so please for my sanity and for the lives of the people involved please keep those fingers crossed that the darn paper work shows up somewhere other wise I will not be held accountable for my actions - and am really to scared to think about the conequences that may happen [other then me going mad and killing everone] most importantly of which ends with the computer shop being very nasty and delibrately frying the hard drives so I loes all my work ie. my layouts, my kits, my uni assignments and my writing..... ARGH!! *rocks back and forth* I will not think about it I will not think about it ....

:(

3 comments:

katef said...

fingers toes and ears crossed.... it has to be somewhere!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your new blinkie!!! :)
Hope you find the missing receipt!!!

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed for you Peta!!! Doesnt the shop have a record of you buying the computer - it was only a couple of months ago???? Congrats on making FeeBee's team - now I have to tell you to STOP!!!!!!! You are on more teams than me now and that is NOT ALLOWED!!!!!!