Guess what
Look a new layout!!! Another one of the photos the lovely Miz Tracie sent me :) This is actualy done for the scraplift challenge at Sweet Shoppe - the sweet treat this month was Dani and soon as I saw that it made me think of an old PAPER layout I saw once when looking through Dani's album on two peas called Beautiful and of course scraplifting Dani it makes sense to use one of Dani's kits - this is the new one for this month Fresh Air at www.designbydani.com
I also did this one with some more of Tracie's photos...
But this time I used Tracy Ann's Flutter kit available at Sweet Shoppe. And I also used Nisha's stitches that you can find over at scrapartist :)
Well that's pretty much it for now.
Well other then to say - Tomorrow the music will be back!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment