Withdrawal
Okay so I can't get this stupid thing to load up so I can comment at uni - ohh joy. I had hopped that coming to uni I could download some stuff [would take 14 hours!!] post some comments on blogs takes five hours to load most blogs let alone the bits to make a comment!! Have spent relay the last hour and half trying to get the create new entry window to load - still just white. And what would you know as I type in the comments section it finally comes up ... argh joy. [so transferring post back to other screen now - was just going to put this as a comment on my own blog LOL]
So very nearly ready to throw even the uni computer through the window to join my own.
Would you believe someone jiggled the on button on her computer in an effort to make the darn thing work again a little to strongly and it's now popped off... [into the computer] OHH JOY - that's going to go over well with not only the store but my dad as well ... HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY...
I have a uni assignment due this weekend. ARGH and it's over the computer work too. Then I have another assignment due the end of next week - more work on the computer.
AND if that wasn't enough to pull my hair out and make myself bald over... I think something screwy is going on with me right now.
I'm tired. Very Tired. I spent all of yesterday asleep. And it was not perfect sleeping in weather it was hot and sticky and yuck. I would wake up for a few seconds and then go back to sleep. I managed to go get some shopping done but spent the time walking around feeling very tired and fuzzy. [Like I had over slept]. Wasn't my normal fuzzy headestness.
Today I'm still pretty much the same. I got up had breaky did a few things got ready to go to uni early to get to the computers early and do 'stuff' before class but.... I was tired so fell back in bed [shoes and all] to have a nap and seriously had a hard time getting up again.
I think when I get home I'll go to bed and sleep to... no idea what is up with that it's going to drive me nuts. I actually think I might need to go get my iron levels - what ever - checked out. It actually kind of scares the crap out at me. As most of you would know I'm normally up late and really although that can leave me sleepy its not like this - this is different. Freaking me out really and if tomorrow is the same... a trip to the dr's might be in order.
*sigh*



4 comments:
LMAO about losing the button!!
I hope you get some well deserved rest and feel more refreshed tomorrow! :)
Doesnt sound like you have had avery good day :( get some rest and look after yourself.
*hugs* Hope your feeling better soon and your computer issues work out!!!
Hope everything is going much better over there!! :) Wishing you all the best!! And I know something that will make you feel a lot better.....entering the SugarBabe contest!!! Why in the WORLD aren't you entering!?!? Seriously...ENTER.
~T.
Hope that you are feeling and if it was anything other than overwork that it was just a bug. Did you enter?
Post a Comment