Sunday, April 23, 2006

Definition of Sad

You know you have issues when you start useing Red Dwarf quotes in your uni work.

For one of my subjects this sememster [the novel] we have to post responses to set topic's in the class disscusion Board. Normal it's about a set book we have had to read or a general topic, like time or as this weeks topic - Space.

Of course the first thing that stuck in my head was the line from Red Dwarf "In space no one can hear you cha cha cha" And yes. I used that as my topic line for my post. SAD very very Sad!! ROFL.

I also wanted to put at the very end 'Another bright idea from the people who brought you beeerrrrrrr milshakes' - but thought that was takeing it a little to far. hehe.

Ohh and while I'm talking Great British shows that I love...

GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! - A DVD box set of PRESS GANG!!! - all of it - every last eposide... BLISS!!! I love love love that show - I wouldn't miss it! My two fav eposides are the one where the clown holds them at guy point and the one where Spike is in the music shop when it blows up ... ohh and the double eposide about the boy who died from the Glue sniffing.... gosh I loved that show!! Can't wait to sit and watch it all again.

2 comments:

Nicole Finlayson said...

PETA!!!!!

Don't feel bad about using Red Dwarf ya dag, it could be soooo much worse.

And I LOVED Press Gang - lol!!!

Bel said...

I used a red dwarf quote at work today!! pmsl.

"I've come to regard you all as..... people I know"

last night I was using bring it on quotes to annoy leanne. that is SOOOOO much worse.

Belinda