Tuesday, April 4, 2006

How did my computer learn that???

Seems my computers clock must be off - I think it just played an april fools joke on me!?!?! The DARN thing is working!!!!

I don't get it?!? I pulled the darn thing out unplugged everything and took the tower into the kitchen to see if it was the power points in here not working [althought the radio and montitor where working off them LOL] .. and same thing pressed the button again and again - no little blue light.

Had my vent - took computer back to room pluged it in for one last ditch bang on the button..... nothing -rang my dad to whinge [he'd have to pick it up and take it back to the store] went back to bed, had a bit of a cry - dreamed about opening emails to find over 50 blog comments [wtf] - mostly anons telling me to get over myself [damn my brain!] Got up to get my butt moveing as now I'd have to go to uni early to get all my work done before class ... walked past computer and kicked the on button with my big toe ... THE BLUE LIGHT CAME ON!!!! ARGH!!

So computer all pluged back up and seems to be working now. Let's hope it stays that way ARGH!! - I just want to know how my computer learnt to play april fools jokes!! Cause i can so picture it laughing at me and then turning on when I kick it going 'haha GOT YA'

*rolleyes*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say don't ask questions...just be happy that mean ol' computer is talking to you again! LOL

Hey...go read my blog! It's about you!

Amanda said...

LMAO you crack me up!!

Can I have your email? I want to send you something LOL!