Monday, April 24, 2006

It's finnaly happened...

hehe

you know I'm very naughty. I went nicking photos of blogs again -isn't she just adorable!?! ...
And was perfect for the Jen Wilson elements I have had around for ages. So Rachie - hope you have a delightful day!! :)

and to music - I guess I will leave you with the lovely tunes of Frente! ROFL - I was actually looking for acidently kelly street - but it wasn't there so you'll have to make do with this one!

4 comments:

Katie Toland said...

Hi Peta! Love that layout, gorgeous. Had to giggle at your Frente clip, although I don't have speakers on, and just as well cos I'm at work (!) Just had to say that I LUUUURVE Accidentally Kellie Street!

Nice to see your blog, might be popping back in quite a bit now. Love your stuff.

k

Anonymous said...

Don't feel discouraged Peta - this has happened to me a fair few times! Just take a break and try and concentrate on other things and then it will come to you!

katef said...

Oh just had to pop in to say I LOVE frente and love that song! great choice and I see your mojo is back with avengance too... no way you could ever be scrapped out!

Anonymous said...

Smeg I left a comment yesterday just after you posted but it didnt work :( am trying again.......

Thank you for my pressie and no YOU are adorable!

Was so thoughtful of you and besides the pic of me lol I love it! I think I might have to use it as my screen saver for a while to make me smile!

Thanks Peta
xxxx