Adoption Three and Four...
Yes.. I know. I really am doing nothing for the myth that digital scrapping is 'easy' am I? But that said I haven't done anything else today - have no life and I have been at this craft for awhile now and the 'tools' have become some what adapt a using them. [if I do say so myself] - and honestly I didn't have to work these two to hard - ie wasn't second guessing myself with them, spending hours searching for that just right element/paper what ever - the choices I made the first time worked and I think where pretty much perfect!! LOL
Adoptie Three - is the Lovely Miz Tracie Radtke - man this girl's photos seriously ROCK!!! I love getting my hands on them ever since Tracie joined me on the Sweet n Sassy team I have drooled over her photos and dreamed about scrapping them hehe. [you should see the other ones I have still!! OMGOSH THEY ARE YUMMY!] Tracie got to adopt the new Fresh Air Kit from Dani [remember girls - 30% off this kit at the store now ROFL]. Isn't that photo just amazing?? I wish I could take photos like that - actually I wish I had kids that looked like that too - maybe one day hey ROFL!!!
Adoptie Four has a mind of it's own - This is a special one, the photo I fell in love with and got songs stuck in my head because of it - the title used in the layout from one song - and also the "I wear my sunglasses at night" line from Corey Hart stuck in my head!!! But the specailness of this doesn't end there - of course the subject herself is very special - Miz Emily [SheScraps] is a lovely girl!! :) ... The kit selection is also another thing that is special. I was at two peas surfing [and spamming] the gallery ... When I saw a layout by Dianne Rigdone and noticed she had used her new kit - I liked it - I went to her shop and I used pretty much what was left of my GC from all that time ago to buy this kit - for this layout!!! [well plus cause I love Dianne's stuff hehe]
{Credits: Dianne Rigdone's Happy Go Lucky Paper and basics kit available at www.shabbyelements.com font's :baselbook and texas hero}
Now really... I think that's all for tonight [this morning] LOL!
Ohh and I'm so happy with exactly how thrilled Shanah was with her layout... you should go read her reply - I did think of posting it here but do you really want another long post from me?? - okay LONGER post from me?? :P
you can read Shanah's comment Here





3 comments:
OMG Peta...you are so sweet! Not just for using your scrappin' talents on a layout for boring ol' me but for what you said about me. I'd like to think that I do have a mind of my own...which is why I'm such a pain sometimes. LMAO You have no idea how incredibly flattered and touched I am that you actually spent time working on a layout of me. I've been feeling so down and alone in the friendship department due to recent events in my life and this has really raised my spirits. Thank you so much! I so needed this little pick me up! The future is bright for me...in more ways than one!
Ohhhh, doncha love that blue-eyed boy ... what an amazing photo, and you've scrapped it beautifully, Peta! :)
Emily rocks, doesn't she? Gorgeous layout. I love it! And I NEED that kit! :D
Post a Comment