YOU ARE A STAR!
My teddy says so :)
Isn't he just addorable!?! Journaling is basicly saying that he's very specail to me and that he sits by my computer and everytime I look at him he reminds me to think of the good things and not the bad and that when even though I don't feel it - that I am a star - even if it is just my teddy that thinks so hehe ;)
{credits: Bling Bling Kit by Rebecca Digrazio from www.scrapbook-bytes.com and paper clip from her busy day kit also, T from Dani Mogstads A year of memories alpha set at www.designbydani.com , note paper from Gina Miller at www.scrapbook-bytes.com font: Dali.}
and as you can more then likely tell - my head is clearer - but don't be fooled in thinking I wiped this layout up in that time, It's actually been created a few days ago but was 'needing' final touches :)




1 comment:
How cute is he.
I love those bears!
great LO
Can I also just say that I hope everything goes well with your sisters pregnancy and that I am thinking of you and your sisters family.
Post a Comment