Some people
are just so sweet...
Yesterday I posted on a certain forum to Pubicly thank the two forum members who took time out to send good wishes/cross fingers for my family. Because as I posted [and Thank you to everyone here who sent their good wishes and have there fingers crossed - this isn't directed to those of you 'here' who are also 'there' -if you know what I mean] it's a big thing for me at the moment and to have two people reply it showed me who truly are the wonderful people there and just how much I guess you are 'remembered' around there. There are some great girls on that forum, and I'm not saying anything about those who I am friends with - it's the other side of it. It just went to remind me WHY I haven't been all that comfortable posting there WHY I no longer feel like I 'belong' and only really go in to post up a few layouts now and then to show I'm still 'kicking' digi butt ;) roflmao - and there has been some wonderful girls who have been often to post on those which also has meant a lot to me and show's again the wonderfulness of some people! :)
ohh crap I so didn't mean to go into that and I know the counter arguments don't get me wrong - what I'm saying is that the silence of others really makes you appreciated those who go out of their way to say even the most simplest of things!!
Now the real reason for my post is this..... I got "blogged" :) A lovely girl by the name of Kristin has started doing "you moved me" features on her blog of digi girls that have - as the title says "moved her" with their layouts etc... Well guess who was today's feature??? ... Well if you can't guess that's pretty silly. Who else but ME [it is after all about me remember!!]. And I have to say you should go check it out not to check out what was said about me - that's really not WHY I'm posting [other then to say a huge thank you to Kristin publicly] but you just have to go to see Kristin's flicker on her blog - LOOK AT THAT WORK!! My gosh she's talanted - I think she needs to feature herself next!! okay - link is http://kristin-cb.blogspot.com/
and Lastly - a quick wahoo for the Lovely Tiffany Tillman who is one of the New CK HOF'ers. There are actually so many digital scrappers on the list!! and so many CK HOM's as well.
for those not up on the lingo - Creative Keepsakes Hall of Fame [CK HOF] .. Honorable Mention [HOM]. Wahoo to all those involved!!



5 comments:
aww! thanks!!! you're so sweet. Doing this for me has been worht it because of people like YOU! You have no idea how happy it made me to see how happy it made you (HA! thats kinda funny hey!) Anways I was honored to feature you and your gallery really is amazing!
Nice one, Peta! :)
If I think it is the site I am on, I am sorry to hear you don't feel like you belong Peta - there are lots of us who luv ya there!! Loving your new banner and latest LO's, I always look and apprecieate but have the worlds slowest connection and don't comment often.
Hugs!
Its not the same anymore honey.
Dont 'live' there anymore.
xxxx
I'm SO glad someone made your day! You deserve it :)
Post a Comment