Someone punched me in the nose....
well at least that's what it feels like :P
Ever since I slammed my nose into a car door [don't ask ROFL] when ever I have a headace I'll get the feeling like someone has punched me in the nose and it's 10 times the size it is. It drives me MENTAL. My nose hurts :( [off to take some aspro in a minute] and then my ears hurt and on the buss it was in the back of my head also and made it feel like my neck was going to break under the weight of it - must uncomfortable bus ride home I've had in ages!!
So anyways. New Music. This was playing on Teresa's blog and I have found myself most nights 'hanging' out at Teresa's blog just letting this song play over and over. But now she's taken it down so to get my 'fix' I'm putting it here :)
I'm in the middle of working on a layout that I want to finish then it's off to a dark corner of the room with some watter that hisses at me...
Editted:
SHHH don't tell Karen. But some 'naughty' girl was looking back through her [Karen's] blog the other day and came across a photo that just spoke to me and went "nick me, scrap me." and who was I to argue with a talking photo?? So I nicked it - and now I have scrapped it :) Do you think she'll like it?? :)
Okay now off to let the aspros fizzle and go say hello to my washing machine and hopefully after an hour or so of hideing in a dark dark corner my head will fill better and I can get to sorting out the clothes on the floor into my requied piles today.... [long story to all this - interesting view on therapy if you ask me!! - saying hello to my washing machine?? ROFLMAO!]




2 comments:
Grrrr! Blogger is being silly about commenting ... this is the third time I've tried!!! I was going to say, 'I feel your pain!' I had a massive headache from standing out in the sun for half the day yesterday ... so I hope the fizzy tablets worked and you are more yourself. Is that a good thing? And shhhh! I won't tell Karen ... nice layout, btw! :)
This is gorgeous Peta - and I loev the quote - well done!
Post a Comment