Thursday, March 30, 2006

Swap Ya

Okay me and the girls at on the Design by Dani team have done a photo swap. And I got the lovely miz Jacque aka Crazyscrapper [alhtough on twopeas she's crazygirl - but anyways she crazy and you know with a name like that she's going to get on well with me don't ya! LOL -For those of you who don't know - My full name is "crazy little possum" but I go by little possum or poussm for short ;) -ROFL.

ANYWAYS as I didn't feel 'comfortable' about sending photos of the girls - after all they aren't my children in certain ways IYKWIM. So that pretty much just left poor Jacque with photos of my mumg!! So I sent her one of my favs and OMGOSH did she do an awesome job with it!!! Jacque had already sent me a photo of her cute little daughter and hubby together to scrap but as soon as I saw what Jacque had done with my photo I knew I just had to scrap one of her. So I pestered her for a photo of herself!

So with out more adoe... here is Jacques layout of me... [funny enough to we both used the same kit - the awesome rocking Sassy Pants kit from Dani Mogstad!]




and Mine of Jacque.



{extra credits- Nisha Morton for the stitiched frame avaliable free at www.scrapartist.com and inking action from www.atomiccupcake.com }

So... anyone got a photo of themselves they would like me to scrap??? I'd love to scrap a layout of all of you my 'loyal' 'devote' readers. Can you tell I'm about to start begging for photos to scrap as I'm so 'over' mine at the moment - although I'm sure after the weekend - seeing the girls on the weekend Kira has her first gymnastic's 'comp' so I'm sure I'll have new photos to scrap.. . but still my 'rak' folder could always do with some fresh photos - hint hint HAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love the Jacque layout - it totally rocks. The colours are amazing.

Bowing now LOL

Allie (scrappinallie)