Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'll never tell

My lips are sealed
I take the Fifth
Nothing to see
Move it along
I'll never Tell!

haha totally stolen from "I'll Never Tell" from the Buffy Musical episode! ROFL It's been stuck in my head for awhile know! I Love that Buffy episode!!

It's actually spurred on by the fact that my Creative team profile is now up at design by dani and I had to laugh. Dani does up a little image with a photo of us and three layouts ... well look at mine!!


My first thought was - Ohh better not tell Kim about that one!!! ROFL - All three layouts are of Kira - So does that mean I can now accuse Dani of favoritism too?? ROFLMAO!! SEE IT'S NOT JUST ME!! Maybe it's just me but I found it hilarious!!

Now for something pretty...

it's no one's birthday but I found these beautiful [FREE] phlowers on Jennifer Pebbles blog and just HAD to use them [THANKS JEN!] , I was doing a layout but I got the flowers done and just couldn't bring myself to 'ruin' it by adding photos [yeah I know explain that one to me too!] so I made it into a Birthday card - I LOVE IT!!! Now who's birhtday is it?? ROFL if it's your's then happy birthday hope you like your card!! The stems and leaves are done by me, and I slightly lightned the purple phlower and created the green one useing the yellow phlower. CAC Pinafore for the text and atomic cup cake for the edges...

I'm working on another layout but can't show it for a couple of days - funny enough another one for Jacque!!!

PS. So where are all my photos to scrap people??? My RAK file is now empty!!! and I have some great new kits from Tracy siting here all forlone becasue I don't have photos for them - make a kit happy send me a photo ROFLMAO!!



3 comments:

Sam said...

Peta, I would LOVE a photo scrapped by you. (if you don't mind that is LOL

Jodie said...

I'll send you one... do you do 8x11??

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I love the Buffy episode also. LOL Do you still need pics to scrap cause I got TONS!!! LMAO Just not sure if I'm special enough to have one of my pics scrapped by the super scrapalicious Peta!