Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just found Heaven


It's called Adobe Illustrator - I'm in love!

edited to add:
[time is now 7:30] I'm still at uni -eek - been playing with my new found 'toy'. I actually borrowed out a book on Graphic Design from the library and have been slowly makeing my way through it. It has some stuff about Illustrator in it and as I finished uni at 4 and wasn't so keen to hit rush hour I thought I would come in to the labs and play around with Illustrator.

And this is what I created [it's a project from the book - but doesn't look like a carbon copy as I changed a few sections] if I was siting on the computer with the scanner I'd scan in the origianl but I'm not so you'll just have to take my word for it :P



PS. don't you just love POISON!! [they always make me think of ZZ top's "She's got legs" also... might have to track that one down too - they must of had songs out at the same time - Posion - ZZ Top and Natalie Coles "Pink Cadalaic" seem to be songs my memory groups together.]

4 comments:

Jodie said...

LOve the clock and just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the song! Hope you're still having fun!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Peta! I have Illustrator....never used it. *blush* Need more time in the day!! :) Maybe you've inspired me to give it a try.....LOL :)

Anonymous said...

It's awesome that you are working your way through Illustrator. I try and try but get frustrated EASILY! Good luck and I love what you made

Lisa said...

what a cutle little clock, i love it!!! Have fun playing :)