Play it safe - or be Wild?
Okay .... now I'm not sure about this one... there are two versions to my 'newest' layout [don't you just love that you can do that in digi and not have to spend more money to get double the supplies - or even take double the amount of time to make two layouts... ]
ANYWAYS
version one - SAFE.
version two - WILD.
I think version one is the more 'me' kind of thing - and version two is just me being silly, but then I guess that is me too ROFL. I just LOVE this kit by Tracy Ann - it's her new one Fluster which is now avaliable at SWEET SHOPPE DESINGS :) I did a bit of a neat trick with the Joy - I used the awesome alpha's from Dani Mogstads Sweet Treets kit to 'outline' the joy and then deleted the alphas to leave my outlines... kinda cool hey?
I really love wild becasue of the writing on the photo - although I like safe because it looks good not having the writing on the photos to... DECISIONS DECISIONS!! LOL - so dear viewers - which do you like best?





11 comments:
Oh well I love them both and I loved how you used my kit in your header........ hmmm I think the second one is just FUN..... I couldnt decide either.. I have two versions of lots of my layouts on my computer LOL
I liked them both too...but the second one has character and that is what sets so many layouts apart. So I guess my vote would be for 2 for that reason! I'm going to have to go check out that kit!!
haha well I am going with both in a way - version one for everyone else - version two for me :)
I LOVE this!! Great job girl!
Okay I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with the Joy! too clever lady!!!
I vote for safe but I'm a wienie :) ROTFL! Very fun, and inspiring to me mix it up myself... hmmm keep you eye on a blog near you for a "safe" and a "crazy" LO of my own.
I love both, but prefer the wild ever so slightly. Its the additional swirlies on the flower that does it for me!! LOL Great LO's, nice and fun :)
Version 2 ... that's the Peta we know and love! :)
go wild girl!
LOVE the new blog look as well!!
I think they are both awesome Peta.
I think they are both awesome Peta.
Go Crazy Sweetie, That's what life is all about. How can you look at it and think no I can't have hearts and I love you all over it.....you know if you don't have it you will always look at it as if it's missing something. ~:) Coralee. Australia
Post a Comment