Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Intense

I have to say today has been one of the most intense days I've had in awhile. Or that could do with the little fact that I had a few drinkie's tonight...

You see between my two classes today I have a nice little two hour gap. 5-7. So what is any self respecting uni student meant to do in those two hours... go study at the library - HAHA year right - it's sorta in the same direction as the library and you may on occasion find a book in there but it's certainly not a place for quite reflection - yes I'm talking about none over the the Uni pub!!

Now really - I've only ever set foot in the uni pub twice! Once last week and once this week. It was funny I walked in and who was standing behind the bar but the very first person I made friends with at Uni!! Hadn't caught up with Him in over six months so that was great spent most of last week catching up and trying not to get him in trouble for talking when he was meant to be working.

Now this week I had planned to go up, curl up on a couch with a few drinkies and read a little. After all what else was I going to do?? Well after my class I got talking to one of the girls and we hit it off pretty much straight away, I suddenly felt like I had talked to her a million times before, we got close to where our lecture was meant to be in two hours time and she made moves to go sit near by when I just went 'Lets go to the Pub' .. and she laughed and went Ohh Good! ROFL So we sat drank, told life story's, checked out cute guys and had a good time - and maybe one to many!!

It was a good night and I hope that there are a few more to come ... It's nice to have a Uni friend.

4 comments:

ksharonk said...

We missed you at the chat at DSD's last night ... :(

Sam said...

thats great news Peta. Not only catching up with your old friend but making a new one. I never went to Uni, but I imagine it could be a little daunting. (for me anyway LOL )

Hope you have a great week

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like you had tons of fun with your new buddy! I'm totally jealous cause I never get to go have a few drinks & check out guys. LOL

Kylie said...

so true peta. shame my uni pub is so dead. went in there one day and there was one guy playing ping pong, and another there was another guy sitting down on a couch reading! LOL!