Monday, March 6, 2006

Simply...

tired
stressed
tired
hungry
sily
crazy
depressed
inscure
loved
silly
crazy
tired
laughing.


yeah okay enough of my antics - look pretty thing ....


{credits: Robin Carlton's PN&J's sweet sheets & ribbions pack now avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com Stitching from Dani Mogstads Clowing Around Elements Pack, and 2006 numbers for Dani's A year of Memories Alpha Collection both avaliable at www.designbydani.com font: Century Gothic }

Ohh and in other news - I have a new dt blinkie to add - yes I know ROFL ... ANOTHER one! But hey I could just not pass this one up either!

2 comments:

Nicole Finlayson said...

Peta - wowee wow wow HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic about the new DT. I don't know how you keep up with it all.
By the way I am in LOVE with that layout. Might have to do a bit of a paper lift - hehehe ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Peta!!! Awesome team to be on!!! :) I saw the annoucement on the designer's blog-she's just amazing! You deserve it! Whoo-hoo!