Tuesday, March 7, 2006

It's Officaly Offical!!!

Well want to know who my new DT is with....



{credits: Tracy Ann Robinson's Artlines Collection 2 Montrose kit avaliable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com and Circle Stitching from Kim Hill of www.cgessentials.com Fonts: Petra Script, Century Gothic}

I'm so excited to be a part of Tracy's team!! - Now I'll not only save some $$ on kits hehe but I get to help promote another truely wonderful Australian Digital Designer!! and I cracked up reading Tracy's discription of me on her blog!!! [you might what to go read the post - not just to see what she said about yours truely but hehe - OHH JUST GO READ IT :P you will thank me!]

So yes - you will be sure to see lots more of Tracy's work on here :)

Ohh and I think that's enough DT's for me!!! ROFL

7 comments:

DebF said...

congrats girl! you get all the BEST gigs! LOL

ksharonk said...

Just gave you a HARD virtual pinch on Tracy's blog ... did you get it your end? Lovely to have you on the team! :)

Anonymous said...

Ya think?? :) I am sure you can fit more in.....

CONGRATS!! Awesome DT to be on I am very jealous! {or is that ANY dt I would like as no one wants me....:() lol

Sandi :)

BethJ said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Peta!!!!

Katie Nelson said...

WTG Peta!

And I wanted to thank you for the nice comments you made on the digi gal of the day post about me. :)

Thanks,
Katie

Dianne said...

Congrats on being on the DT!! Way to go. *virual high 5*

Anonymous said...

Well done you!