Fate.
today was filled with fate. Firstly - I created this cute little page on my crazy cat soukey! - and yes she is stilling on a paper layout in the photo!!! I was trying to take a photo of the layout when she promptly decided she wanted attnetion and so she sat on my layout. Would have got a better photo if the dogs hadn't of decided to then come over and investigate as well!! ROFL. The layout was actually inspired by the kit - I love this kit!! So pretty!
{Credits: Serindipity kit by Kimberly Giarrusso avaliable at www.thedigichick.com, Alpha from Dani Mogstad's A year of Memorys Alpha collection avaliable at www.designbydani.com and paper tearing by Stephanie Krush at http://www.digitalpapertearing.com/ font: CK Cursive and Other}
Now this is rather funny.... Tonight I got chatting to the lovely Miz Suzy Nunes in Hello [she's a hello newbie so was teaching her all the fun tricks] ... We where both talking and scrapping at the same time [our own litle crop if you will] I nearly feel off my chair laughing when Suzy showed me what she was working on - not laughing at the layout at all - but what kit she was useing..... Because you see - I was useing the EXACT same Kit!!! We both where playing with Tracy Ann Robinson's New Cartwheel kit!!! [and yes we both have the full collection of the new Artline collection!] We had a good laugh about it and it's so cool to see just how different our styles and outcome are with the same kit! And we both gave each other feedback on changes and additions to make to the layouts. Got to love scrapping and chattting!
{credits:Papers are from Tracy Ann Robinson's Cartwheel kit (Artlines collection). Flower is by Jen Wilson (Simple Florist) and stitching is by Sandra Boddington (Sweet Jane kit). Paper tear by Traci Murphy. Fonts are Crack Babies, CK Cursive and Century Gothic.} [taken from Suzy's post on two pea's]
{credits:Tracy Ann Robinson's New Cartwheels Artline Kit and New Random days word pack both avaliable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com , Alpha from Dani Mogstads new a year of memories alpha collection and stitching from Dani Mogstands Clowing Around Kit both avaliable at www.designbydani.com Flowers from Melany Violette www.simplecleandigiscraps.com }






3 comments:
Such pretty layouts ... and such a GREAT kit! I'm off to see what Suzy has been creating, lol! :)
I scraplifted you! I am not sure where you post online so I couldn't give you 'proper' credit. Once you let me know I can add it.
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/1,,,,1724,,23393
I hope the link works. :)
I had so much fun chatting last night Peta, and thanks for the input on the layout!!! Looking forward to doing it again soon!
Post a Comment