Wednesday, March 1, 2006

The Proof


that my life is one big fun fest ... NOT! I'm going to put this on my desk top and add to it as the month goes on. The Green Bits aren't anything overly exciting - just days that I have to go to uni, although Thursday or Friday will soon need a green thing too as I am still waiting on one tute class to be finalised and of course the two days it's possible that it will be on are Thursday and Friday - Murphy certainly wouldn't let it be on any of the other days I already ACTUALLY have to be at uni for! - Ohh Kit used is from Dani Mogstad at www.designbydani.com and is from the 2006 Calander set - with the addition of the "2006" coming from the new Alpha set!

I know - I'm back to writing a million and one posts an hour again - bet you all wish I would go back to be silent :P

Today I realised something on the bus ride home. I really hate being fat. Or should that be I really hate peoples REACTIONS to fat people... You see the bus I was on was full, there wasn't an empty seat anywhere... Well except for the one beside me. For some reason as everyone got on the bus they picked to sit with all the people around me... and people even chose to stand instead of sitting next to me. And no I didn't Smell :P and While I would like to say this was because I was giving them all dirty looks and looked mean and scary. I wasn't. I didn't even have my bag on the seat. Kind of pissd me off really. I mean I'm not that BIG I don't take up one and a half seats.. I just 'fill' the area around me :) Maybe people think it's contagies? that they will catch a fat cell or something.... but I have to say I have noticed this often, on the buses on the trains ... people avoid sitting with the 'fat' chick as much as possible. It definately deflated me tonight and had me reaching for those chocolate Mint slice bickies [yummo] but this is something I want to change - not because I want to have random stranges feeling comfortable enough to sit beside me on a bus .. but becasue I'm sick and tired of feeling like Frump girl. Tired of hateing myself over it all [hey where did those tears come from?] a lot of my self esteme and general issues are tired up in the lumpy bits that have attched themselves to me over the years. I've said time and time again that I'm going to change this that I'm going to eat better, exercise yada yada yada - and I never do. To scared to change - cause after all I'll still be me no matter what size and am and what if I still don't like who I am when I'm a lot less lumpy.

So what to do what to do... I'll figure it out one day - now where did I put those mint slice bickies...


ohh and lastly. I lost my umbrella - I think I left it behind in coles!!! ROFLMAO!!

PS. I posted on Two Pea's today about the great offer that Tracy Ann has on her blog and I said that if people wanted to find it they could find her blog linkied on mine.... well I just checked my stats for today and OMGosh 32 hits from that thread!! ROFL!!! So.. .anyone else who comes via here....

Tracy Ann Robinson

Click on that and you'll go to Tracy's blog :) - enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me really sad with your story about the bus. People suck. No way around that. But the sadness you feel inside made me sad. I don't know what to say or what I could even offer you but I just wanted to know I connected with you. Bless your heart. YOU matter.

Anonymous said...

People do suck! But you rock, and always know that your digi-friends don't know wether you are little or big, and honestly we don't care. Thats the only kind of people that matter. You are a sweet person and we luuuuvvv you!

Peta said...

awww shucks girls - thank you all so much you all made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

Peta I can totally relate to your bus story. But you know what, I don't like people sitting next to me anyway. I'm so anti-social. LOL Hey...I have been having very similiar thoughts about the way I feel about myself and I have decided to do something about it. I found an awesome online diet/support site and I'm loving it. Go check out my blog...I just posted about it!