Tuesday, February 28, 2006

hi ho hi ho it's off to uni I go

well actually not yet - I don't have to be there till 7!! and I finish at 8!! ARGH - going into the city for a whole HOUR SUCKS at least next week my tutorial classes will be on and that will mean I'll have to be in there by 3 [tute goes from 3-5 so will have a two hour gap - ARGH!]! haha - ohh it's a tough life us uni students lead.

So anyways after my big whinge about drowning in digital kits [Sharon ya Dreaming - 5 layouts a day is SOOO not going to happen missy!!!] I log in this morning to check up on the Sweet Shoppe girls and see what they are up to and wouldn't you know it... the lovely Miz Sandra has a new kit out.. so poor little Peta had yet another fantastic kit to add to her collection... woe is me again!! ROFL.

I have to say though - OMGosh I love this new kit! And it was perfect for the "Toothless" photo of Kira .... so here ya go ...



{credits: Sandra Boddington's Ohh Baby Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com, Note paper by Gina Miller at www.scrapbook-bytes.com, Alpha from Dani Mogstad avaliable [1st of March] from www.designbydani.com and tearing by Stephanie Krush at www.digitalpapertearing.com Fonts: J.D.}

The alpha I used is one of the new ones that Dani has comeing out this month - they go with the 2006 Calander Collection. These are great for those who just love Alphas, I think these would be a perfect addition to any digi collection... and just to show them off




HEHE they do!! I have a few fav's January [S in Alphas] May [L in Alphas] July [Second E in These] August [H in These]

But they are all so cute - and I love the puncuation in the November set [the last exclimation mark]

2 comments:

Nicole Finlayson said...

Wow Peta, loving that kit - the notepaper looks sensational......and the letters rock!

Anonymous said...

Super cute layout!!! I'm loving that notepaper of Gina's!