Post number 200
yes that's right - the proof that I never shut up! *smiles sweetly*
so to kick off the next 200 posts... I'm going to totaly steal this idea that Sandi emailed me today.
The email was as follows:
Describe ME in ONE WORD...just one word! Send it to me only, then send this
message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about
you! This could be fun! Just hit reply and send me my one word back.
Then, forward this message on to your friends (including me) and see what
they say about you! INTERESTING!!!!
But BLAH why email when I can blog? - so here is how it works.
Post a comment with one word - just one - first word that pops into your head about me - and then go and try this out on your blog - or don't hehe
and - I'm happy to say that the next layout did not stuck - although it has kept me up till 5 in the morning - naughty layout! [but was worth it!] - and while I did get some GREAT comments on my "Stop Right There" layout - I guess I was 'disapointed' a little too as I thought it would be the sure thing to crack the 20 comments barrier that I have NEVER cracked - you see them layouts around at times - and I've always aimed to have one - I've also aimed to have a digi pick of the day too but alas those 'aims' aren't really things that I have any control over - maybe one day ;)
Maybe the next layout will be the "one" - but for now I'll just be happy with all the adoration from the people who do take the time out to comment [actually just a personal thank you to two delurkers - Dianne and Jeanelle for their beautiful comments about the layout - you certainly make up for it al - and scraplift away girls - just make sure you come back here and tell me where your layouts are so I can see them-please -pretty pleasel!!]
So - post 200's layout...




10 comments:
wow! gorgeous page girl
the one word - prolific
OH OH!! I REALLY like THIS one!! I am going to scraplift it, right NOW! Awesome!
One Word: posty! ;)
Yesterday's layout was great, but I'm sorry, this one is GORGEOUS! I LOVE this new kit of Sandra's, don' you? :)
Oh I love this... I actually love this more than yesterdays *ducks waiting to be hit* am I allowed to say that?!?!
one word - imaginative
THIEF!!!!!!!
lol that is my one word for you!
{Hey :P I have had digi pick of the day -- OMG something you haven't done!!! He he he he I know nasty pastie aren't I....lol.}
Sandi :)
Delete this post if you wish. You know I am only kidding around though!!! rotflmfpao - I added fat pregnant ass off to that!!! See I am on fire today! lol
One word?? geez there are so many..
hrtgwu. oh no, hang on, thats the word verification... my word for you is:
Wonderful.
Snail.
Hmm my one word has to be
brilliant :)
Loving the new LOs
Sharee
Wow! this layout is G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S. Adding it my scraplift pile.
One word for you...um...
imaginative
It's a totally gorgeous layout girl... hmmm one word?
Pity I can't steal Deb's cos I think prolific is a total understatement...
How about
Spectacular!
lol....
Inspiring - is the word Smeg!
Post a Comment