Thursday, March 2, 2006

That Moment

You know you have those moments where you just sit and think - Man I'm crap! I'm not creative, My work is just boring and 'uninteresting' - same old same old....

Well today I am happy to say... I am NOT having one of those moments!!! I am totaly utterly OVER THE MOON with my latest layout. Not to be 'pompus' or anything of the like - I just know that if I saw this in someone's gallery I would look at it and go - "Man I hate them look at what they can come out with why can't I come out with something like that" [not that I ever really hate anyone - you know what I mean!] ....

And yes - if I saw this layout by someone else I'd have that reaction - so I'm quite CHUFFED to look at it now and go - OMGOSH I did that!! That's MINE!! I don't care if it gets only one comment and everyone thinks I'm totaly deluded - I love it...

only thing is - I so know what will come out of these fingers next now has a BIG reputation to live up to - how could anything possible top this one??? ... Ohh I know I have thought that before but this time it's ten times more .... what if my next layout sucks? EKK - ahh well will worry about that one when it falls into my computer right ;)




For helping me to create this layout I would like to thank - Katie Pertiet for her FANTASTIC Messy stitches www.designerdigitals.com, Dianne Rigdon for her yummy Summer Dasies Paper Pack www.shabbyelements.com, Dani Mogstad for her cute Bloomin' Stitches Pack www.designbydani.com, Gina Cabrera for her funky time of your life alpa set www.digitaldesignessentials.com , Melany Violette for her COOL Pretty Petals Freebie [the gem in the stitched flower]www.simplycleandigiscraps.com and BriAnna Shultz for her -can not live with out- actions [inking and chipboard] www.atomiccupcake.com and to myself for the Retro Photo corners! Of course the font creators of adictive fonts -Dear Joe 4 and Basel Book also get my thanks!

okay so I'm in a silly mood - this is pretty much - minus links -what I put in my two peas discription ROFL - I blame Melissa [http://mel121.blogspot.com/ -as she's not as of yet on my blog list] her "oscar" speach rubbed off! Although I think I would have gone WELL over time on mine!

and becasue I have taken up so much room here 0f late -and still have a lot to add - please go to HERE if you would like to know about my new shoes/ my first week back at uni/ the state of my washing basket and other bits of 'life' stuff. I'm in a chatty kathy mood!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Oh wow oh wow oh wow!! No wonder you are so chuffed with yourself - this layout ROCKS. Mind if I scraplift you?

ksharonk said...

Aren't you a clever little button? And good to see you have survived being back at uni! :)

Lisa said...

I love that LO too! ahh back to uni! Hope your blister gets better.

LOL Im in tears!!! wanna know why.. copy this address into your browser:

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcrazylittlepossum.blogspot.com

Petas blog will never be the same again!!!! It translates it to hip-hop rapper talk and OMG HOW FUNNY!!!!!!

JeanellePaige said...

Yep, I hate you. This LO is too good and I will never be able to come up with anything as good as it..... UNLESS..... I SCRAPLIFT it! MUA HA HA HA!!! ;)
No seriously, I love it and I just might have to scraplift it!

AND.. That hip hop translater is so FUNNY!!! OMG!! I am laughing so HARD!!