new tune new layout
:)
Love Madonna - after all I am a child of the 80's and 90's Grew up on Madonna! Like A prayer, La isla bonita, True Blue, Papa don't preach, this use to be my playground, vouge, express yourself, rain etc etc are all STEEPED in childhood memories and I can pretty much picture all the film clips and sing a few refrains of each hehe :)
I did actually put up Like a prayer. but I'm itching to put up "Rain" and "this use to be my playground" as I think they are my three EXTREM favs if I had to pick three that is! They are the ones that I love to sing the most too hehe.
Now. New Layout.
I did this late last night [something I am going to stop doing as once I start a layout I have to finish it even if it keeps me up till 4 in the morning and this is not on anymore. I need 'condition' myself to go to bed earlier!]
But I did this one of an old photo of my mum and my uncle Peter [who I'm named after as he passed away before I was born, so either boy or girl I was getting called Peta/Peter! I use to hate my name but I like it now. I always wished I could of known my Uncle Peter, he was the brother my mum was the closest too and I think we would have had a lot to do with him growing up. I always like to think he's watching out for me.
{credits:Rebecca DiGrazio's Shop Worn Treasures avaliable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com, Alpha's from Dani Mogstad avaliable at www.designbydani.com [made them into a brush] Stitching from Sandra Boddignton at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com and inking action from www.atomiccupcake.com}




2 comments:
Hey Edhish - only if I can link you too :)
Like A Prayer is one of my favorite college party songs...ah those were the days! :) LOL Not like it was that long ago....those darn sorority gals. :)
Post a Comment