Design Team Promos
Okay other then showing off my great new dt layouts... I don't often 'pimp' my design teams. BUT I can't not mention a few great things going on with some of my teams. They are all doing great things at the moment and it would be remiss of me not to let you all know :)
Sandra's News.
If you go check out Sandra's blog she has a great new layout comp going. By just simply doing a layout useing one of Sandra's kits you will get an EXCLUSIVE paper pack - that WILL NOT be for sale - I've seen this paper pack and it is SOOO worth it!! I actually wish it was a DT one so I could get my hands on it ROFL [might have to bribe Sandra hehe]. But that's not all you get. One lucky RANDOM winner will recive a $15 GC to spend on ALL kits in the Sweet Shoppe! Now that would be some seriously fun shopping!!
Links Sandra's Blog and Sandra's Kits
Tracy's News.
Tracy has a great new collection out called My Designs. There are three main kits in the collection - Jellicle, Mocha and Zest. But there is also a specail addition called Sping Mini. You can buy Spring Mini on it's own - OR if you spend over $7 on Tracy's stuff before the 21st of March you will get Spring Mini FREE!
Links Tracy Ann's Blog and Tracy Ann's Kits
Dani's News.
Well it's offical Dani's also now selling over at A cherry on top! She's put up her Clowing around and Spring Bouquet kit's as well as a great little freebie to celebrate and if you have thought about buying these kits this is the perfect time to do so as Dani is also listing them at 30% off at the moment!!
Links Dani's Blog and Dani's Kits at ACOT
So now that is out of the way LAYOUT Time :)
Sandra has a new "Boyish" kit out and as I don't have boys to scrap I thought I would try and use it in a different way... It had a very kind of 'retro' feel to it so I thought it might be great from some old 'daggy' hehe photos I have of my parents - their ENGAGMENT photos no less [ don't tell them I called their engagment photos daggy LOL!]
{credits: Sandra Boddington's Zoom Kit avaliabel at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com, Photo corners by Peta Stokes not avaliable yet ;), inking action from www.atomiccupcake.com
and one about something a little less 'fun'.... I think this will go in my little black book too.
{Credits: Tracy Ann Robinson's My Design's Collection - Jellicle and Spring Mini avaliable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com, alpha from Gina Cabrera at www.digitaldesignessentials.com, stitching from Dani Mogstad's clowing around kit avaliable at www.acherryontop.com }
Well I think that is it for now... hope you are all well!





2 comments:
wow- you are on some great teams!
Congrats on making Tracy Ann's team! And is Dani's a new one for you also? I don't know how you keep up with all these teams! You must dream in digi layouts! LOL
Post a Comment