a little bit of mint in life
don't ask me about the title - I don't now... only to say I love mint chocolate and am looking forward to the bliss full sweetness of munching on a mint slice bikkie the next time I go near the fridge :)
I have a headace. I've had it growing since yesterday. I feel so tired and just bone weary. Maybe those years of to many late nights are catching up on me?! I wish I had a million fantastic stories to tell about all that lost sleep doing all those exciting things you are meant to have done in your youth but unforantely - that isn't me - I'll never have those stories to tell I'll just have to settel for creating characters in fiction that I can create and live those stories through.
Sorry didn't mean to get all 'deep' here [if you can really call that deep?]
I don't know if I'm just imagineing this - but since being back at uni I feel as if the voice in my head has changed, that the words I use to express myself have changed and my general tone has once agian take on the more 'creative' tint to what it was a few months ago. Maybe it's just me. LOL
There are a few other things I have started to notice - that the content of this blog must be very boring for those who aren't in the digi world. So to you "non" digi girls who still read here and comment I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! And I'll amdit to feeling like I have less and less to connect with you all with myself. I read and find it hard to find something to say. There is this sense of 'disjointment' at the momment I definately feel less and less like I belong in those circles and I guess the more and more I feel this the more and more I can understand and accept why some people have stoped visting - stopped commenting. Although I guess it does feel like a bit of a blow when doing the blog rounds to see people who use to take the time out to say "hi" here - are still takeing time out to say "hi" to others else where - but really can I complain about that? Can I feel hurt about that? When more and more I'm stopping finding the words to say hello too? - I guess not. So those of you who do say hello ... you mean the world to me. Those who don't - I'm sorry and I will try to understand.
Anywho - enough. I have noticed - maybe it's because I have a headace, but my signatures are starting to annoy me - well mainly the blinkies are starting to annoy me!! Maybe it's because I have so many and they take up so much room *giggles* but the constant flassing of pictures and text at me ... just is messing with my head. I acutally saw a great signature by Miss Kim [at scrapbook-bytes] where she had just her [MANY -even more then me rofl] Design team positions just listed in text form. I liked this. It show's who she 'works' for but also is unbotrustive and easy on the eye. So I'm thinking of only displaying my blinkies here in my side bar and totaly stealing Kim's idea! :)
Okay back to more 'personal' - and I guess black cloud things.
This is what I hate about knowing no 'single' people around here - not knowing anyone that would want to go rageing in the city at some silly club. [Bel if you read this - I love you, you know that but I know this isn't your thing and you have work! :) K!!]
Kosheen a band I absolutely LOVE are playing tomorrow in the city at a club I have never heard of or been to... but Ohh I so want to go. But do I dare go on my own? It's easy to go to a movie on your own because once the lights go down no one can really see you siting on your own. But at a club you're all that more exposed all that much more vissable and it's TOTALY depressing when you are on your own and all around you are people in groups with friends. I know I went through this once when I had to fill in a few hours one night in town before I went to see GUD live in toowoomba - it was horable and something I never want to go through again.
The even sadder part - I've never been to a concernt - not once!



1 comment:
Ahhh, Peta you sound so sad! Cheer up, girl!! :) I totally understand what you mean about commenting and blogging lately- I don't think I have anyone who reads my blog who isn't a digi-scrapper, but I think the people who can talk about things OTHER than digi-scrapping all the time are the ones who have the more "successful" and "real" blogs. I get tired of blogs just being advertisements, you know? I'll try to be better about this too- thanks for the eye-opener!! :)
AND...just wanted to say that if I could, I would TOTALLY go to that concert with you!!! I think I'll have missed it by the time a plane would touch down, but seriously, I would SO be there! I have a boyfriend and all, but I'm still technically "single", right? :) LOL Hope you still get to go!!!
Sorry this turned into a book....just got to ramblin' this morning!! :) Hope you have a great day!!
Post a Comment