Friday, March 17, 2006

I am what I am

*sigh*

and sometimes - that's an emotional wreck! HAHA

*sigh*


I did this layout tonight - I wanted to scrap something fun and very green with Dani's little freebie kit for ST paddys day [go check it out this kit is just to cute and not only good for St Paddy day layouts!! And it's only free for today ONLY!] - but given my mood and the colour there was only one thing that would come to mind - ENVY. [maybe cause I was feeling that in bucket loads tonight - kind of sad but not going into that here because well.... Please see start of this post :P]



and of course - this fit's into my little black book I actually had a look at it after I had done this and piled the layouts all into one big image.... Didn't realises I had done so many!! Might have to start finishing it off [although I don't think it's ever going to be 'finished' - so maybe more a finishing off of section one ROFL]

See.... [and yes I know some of these some of you haven't seen]



I think the bottom left and the one next to it will need a bit of a 'redo' before I finish it all off though as they just seem to not 'go' so well with the others...

But anyways - off to look on the bright side and double check what time the buses are that I have to catch to meet up with Sandi.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi there,

My name is Kristin, I have started a new thing on my blog entitled, "you moved me" I hope its ok but I am going to feature you today - if you don't want this I will take it down but I hope that you let me because I want to show you off - you have an amazing spirit

Anonymous said...

Your Black Book is looking FABULOUS Peta! So great to see the layouts all together like that.
Kellie