Saturday, March 18, 2006

Choice Mate

Musci explination.

I was actually looking Kiss off by Violent Femms. But alas I couldn't find it - OMGOSH how rude! - then somewhere along the line in my searching I saw a little add for Tori Amos and I thought to myself "Hey wonder if I can find Cornflake Girl".. and wouldn't ya know it I COULD! hehe I loved this song in highschool [although I remember the film clip totaly differently - there must be different ones] Hey I wonder if they have Freentt's Acidently Kelly street - for some reason in my memory these two songs go hand in hand, maybe they where out at the same time?!?! This song reminds me of Highschool and film and telly classes. I remember we had to do our own film clips to songs and I helped out a group [not my own] who where doing the edditing on their and they had used Cornflake girl. It took for ever to get the music 'in line' with the lip movements of the girl in their film clip. I loved film class and LOVED the edditing sides of things. I wish I had of followed through on that a lot more

I had a great time today with Sandi, you know she looks EXACTLY like her pics [and OY you I mean that in a good way missy - you're just a beautiful in real life!] - she was a little 'shorter' then what I expected ROFLMAO!! [don't know why I noted that but I did]. You never know how a 'net' relationship will go face to face and I have to say after the first inital OMGosh - and the do I go to hug her or not [hehe we did end up hugging ROFL] .... Ya know I felt like I could just be out shopping like any other day with her [and also Deb, Sandi's sister was there to]. It was just great felt like we had done it a million times before but it was way to short unfortantely. Would have loved to have spent a whole day with them but alas familys what are you to do! We Didn't have a camera but we did manage to snap a shot care of Deb with Sandi's Mobile phone [Sandi will post the pic when she gets back]. I had a great time, ya know in the past when I have meet people like this I have spent the whole time constantly worrying - what if they don't like me now that they have meet me, what if I say the wrong things, what if they want to ditch me - and I would really freak if things just went silient... you know what... I didn't have a moment of that the whole time. I fel at ease and 'natural' and hell I was even given her crap at some points! hehe ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY enough of the SHORT comments!!!!!

lol

I will post more and update my blog with our photo when I get a minute.....and some sleep!!!!

Sandi :)