Back to Regular Viewing....
That one kind of came about by acident - I was actually making a little 'notice' to post on my blog [hence why it's just 8.5 x 11 - a size I don't normaly scrap in] and some how it turned into a layout..! *puzzled* And I love it so now I can't 'change' it LOL!
In other news - there is no news....
OHH except for I'M GOING TO MEET SANDI TOMORROW!!!!! My first DIGITAL girl meet up!!! WAHOOO!!! :) She's up visiting her Dad so we are going to take a few minutes to get together and have coffee :) SO EXCITED!!! *dance*
OHH and just have to share this - I LOVE This layout by the wondeful clever talanted and supper paper scrapper Karen Rideway - this is from her first dt outing with Scrap to the Max [newsletter can be seen here - also with great work from Nichole, Megan, Tracy and Mel -all of whom I'm proud to say I *know* in a small way hehe] Actually looking at it again I think I now *KNOW* where my above layout came out of - seeing this!! ROFL!! Not that I was 'aware' of it at the time but I think there are some bits that my have been influenced by seeing Karen's layout of Bec!
PS. thanks to everyone who stopped by and commented yesterday!




1 comment:
Aw thanks sweetie. :)
You know I LOVE your stuff too and yes you KNOW me. ;)
In fact better than many of my real life freinds do - rofl!!!
Post a Comment