Thursday, March 23, 2006

Going International - Again

ROFLMAO! Yeap it's offical I'm going to be published over seas again... This time in New Zealand! In an Aussie Gallery!

The Magazine is called Up2scrap. A few months back [last year] Evana Willis [an extremly talanted paper scrapper] posted on a board I read to say that we her aussie friends should all submit work to Up2Scrap for their Aussie Gallery etc. I didn't really think to much of it at the time and then a few days before the calls closed I thought "why not" and shot off an pm to Evana to ask if Digi's where okay. The pm's back and forth where a great highlight for me as firstly Evana just came back with she wasn't sure and would check and momments latter I was getting another one to say she had just checked me out and that I MUST submit... I even got threatened with being chased with a paper trimmer if I didn't! ROFL. Unfortantely at the time the SSD5's calls where out and I was 'saving' myself for that, and while I did submit a few layouts they wheren't my best .... so was not surprised not to get anything in that time around.

I also had at the time some great feedback from the sub editor Jo. So come the next lot of calls I made sure to send off some stuff I was more happy with and actually fited more with the calls too...

and I'm very excited to report that yesterday I got an email for two of my layouts to be published with Up2scraps!!!

You can Check out the mag site here

and you can also subscribe to them via isubscribe

Also very excited as both layouts are from my design team kits so happy to be able to 'credit' them also.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Congratulations - Way to go girl!

Tracie said...

Congrats Peta!!! How exciting!!