A mind of its own
This layout did have a mind of it's own... you should see how this come came about, it's first incantation was a BABY [first days] photo of tegan with a t-shirt saying "mummy's little princess" on it with a 'brown' background and the papers all used to make little 'hearts' - that didn't work. No matter how I played it didn't 'feel right' .. ditched hearts tried to come up with something else - nothing would work, ditched photo.. but some how the 'princess' thing stuck in my head. Then used the below photo which went from being a 'single' to a triple - to also from brown paper to white. I threw so many things at this layout and nothing would 'stick' ... I tried to add more to this and it just wouldn't work. Although I knew the layout looked fine it was just to 'white' to 'empty' not enough stuff... but no matter how hard I tried the layout wouldn't budge... it wanted to look like this... so who am I to argue??
I think I'm also disapointed becasue the papers I used for the 'princess' are AWESOME and I wanted to show them off a lot more ...
{Credits: Papers from Sandra Boddignton's Little Hugs pack. Stitching also from Sandra Gems blog freebie from Holly, 2006 blog freebie from Deb, and inking action from atomic cup cake}



3 comments:
no matter how it came about- it turned out really cute@
Cool layout Peta - I wouldnt worry - the papers are beautifully showcased here!
I think it looks great :) it goes to show that sometimes you just cant argue with a layout!!
Post a Comment