a comedy of errors
well not really but it's kind of typical.
I logged into uni stuff this morning, checked out my course site to read notices, check out what's up for todays class ..... I did this around 10:30 - 10:40 was in and out of there for a little while. Didn't really feel like going to class as this one's on digital story books and I pretty much know how to use photoshop [haha] and most 'tec' things... BUT I MADE myself get off the computer, get my butt down to the train station. [just in time to catch the train I might add]
Get into uni just in time.
Get to my class - to find out that the teacher sent a notice out at 11 that he wasn't going to make it in and that we had a few notes on how to use photoshop we could download and go over etc but if we didn't want to we didnt' *have* to come in.
Nice one Craig! Could you have not sent that 20-30mins earlier? So now the next time I argue with myself and make myself go in .... there's going to be that "well last time".. ROFLMAO.
Damit.
I guess while I'm here I *could* do some uni work..... but first of corse I had to log in here and rant!
Is it wrong of me to be wishing I had a digi kit and some photos on my uni computer so I could scrap?? hehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment