Don't be Cruel
OMGOSH!!!
CHEAP TRICK!!!!
*swoon* - Get a load of the hair!!!
Now that brings back some memories.
Grade Six. 1989. Dale Meridth! - it's got to be about a boy doesn't it?
I think he was my first ever "SERIOUS" crush. I know I liked him in grade Five as well! Grade Six though saw us in a 'secret' relationship. ie we where going out but I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, which I promptly told ALL my friends and got told that I should dump his ass because he didn't want anyone to know we where going out so that meant he was ashamed to be going out with me. So of course I dumped his ass straight away! ROFL...
I remember though we where 'together' for that years school fete - maybe it was there that we got together. I can't actually remember how that came about. But I remember going on one of the rides with Dale - the one where you sit in the 'seat/swing' and it goes around in a circle and you 'fly' outwards.... Well all I remember about that is the feeling of flying and not a feeling caused by the ride at all. You see, Dale made me hold his hand. *swoon* I died and went to heaven. Of course it was so he could 'rock' the swings and make the ride even more 'crazy' but... I didn't care at all ... he held my hand *sigh* hehe. I don't think my feet touched the ground the rest of the fete.
now WHY does this song remind me of that. Well - Dale loved this song. I think it actually played at some point and he danced to it - hazy memory of those events but I do know that Dale loved this song mainly because he was a huge Elvis fan!! And a memory from grade Five, he was also a Michael Jackson fan and could do a pretty mean moon walk!!
In other news - check out Sandi's blog for a meet up picture from last weekend :) We look so pretty!! :)
Off to the parents as it's my mummy's birthday this weekend [Sunday] so you MIGHT be stuck with Cheap Trick all weekend - ENJOY!! ROFLMAO!!



3 comments:
Oh you just crack me up... I wonder what Dale is like now - would he still give you hot flushes and pulpitating heart? Or maybe he's that little hairy man with the sweaty palms that works down at the local bottleshop!!! AAAAH!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Fee :)
Have fun ... btw, maybe Dale was that bloke I spotted Thursday night at the shop in ug boots, short footy shorts and no tshirt??? ;)
Oh love the music choice and was grinning from ear to ear reading your first crush story as I have one that is almost exactly the same.. except it was the ferris wheel at Luna Park!!!
Post a Comment