It must be...
broken that is - surely it is... *taps little banner* .... I *gasp* not even on page two of the top digi blogs - that's an outrage that is!!
[please note I am totaly taking the pi$$ ] - and OMGOSH how funny - I as I typed the "taps little banner" it occured to me .. hang on is my little banner even there now that I did my change overs?? And wouldn't you know it... IT IS BROKEN!!!!
PMSL!!! - ohh I'm such a dork!! I was also a moment ago looking at my stats thinking 'thats funny sunday I had 130 page views and monday I only had 24 - tuesday 14 - wed 3 .. thinking everyone must be off having a 'life'.... and haha wouldn't you know it - My stat's counter thingo is also missing! NO WONDER!!
So I'm NOT [totaly] boring after all!! - and you haven't all run off and left me ROFLMAO!! So I'll put all those blog freebies and controversal posts away now :P
How about some pretty layouts instead?
well I would but blogger is being a buggar still... [kinda like the two pea's digi gallery! - naughty things - not working the way we expect them too rofl]...
Off to say hello to my mate bloggerbot - kinda sounds rude bloggerbot ... argh what am I saying - I don't know I'm talking crap - nothing 'abnormal' about that huh! - okay Okay Meat loaf is playing again must mean bloggerbots done... Okay already we get the picture you'll do anything for love SHESH would you stop going on about it [sorry just talking to my mate Meaty]
{credits: Rebecca Digrazio's Bling Bling Kit and also alpha from Rebecca as well - scrpabook-bytes, Stitching from Dani, Gems from Holly, Inking from atomic cup cake}
{credits: Rebecca DiGrazio's shop worn treasure kit and alpha from that Gina Cabrera}





3 comments:
LOVE that pink layout, Peta ... and ROTHLOL at your counter distress!!! :)
Wow Peta dear, mate (lol) such gorgeous LO's! You rock, girl!
here's me clickin' you up the list girl! lol. gotta come here every day for my dose of crazy possum. hugs (and LOVE those layouts - might have to scraplift one or ten)
Post a Comment