Safe
It's Tuesday now :P
Regardless of all the hype and all the 'tripe' that goes with it - I just wanted to say LOVE YA to all of you who stop by - even if I don't know you haven't said a word to you ever in my life - and never will. Still sending you my Love, for you my fellow "person" .... *breaks out into song* What the world needs now is love sweet love it's the only thing that there's just too little of.... okay okay I'll stop :p [damn it's now stuck in my head!]
where was I??? - Ohh yes being all gusy... now the reason why I am posting again already is to share yeap yet another layout! [scrap break tomorrow no scrapping alowed!] I basciallly wrote myself a love letter... not sharing the journlaing cause it's a bit personal... I cried writing it and I'm getting all teary just thinking about it... so :P you'll have to try and squint ROFL.
{Credits: Note Paepr and Evelope from Gina Miller on www.scrapbook-bytes.com, Flower is a freebie from Melany Violett at www.simplycleandigiscraps.com, Stamp is from the Digital Memories Magazine Creative Team Kit www.digitalmemoriesmag.com, background paper from ina Cabrera of www.DigitalDesignEssentials.com, and wait for it........ Splotches brush by Tracy Ann Robinson at www.scrapbook-bytes.com LOL! Font is Texas Hero.}
.. Lord, we don't need another meadow there are cornfields and wheat fields enough to grow. There are sunbeams and moonbeams enough to shine Oh, listen lord, If you want to know... what the world needs now is love sweet love.... hehe ;)




4 comments:
smooches right back at ya! k? have a sweet day
Peta that is such a cool idea to write yourself a love letter. Something that maybe we should all do every once in awhile when we are getting down on ourselves. I know it might do me some good to remind myself of why I do and should love myself.
I love the design of the layout too!! As usual, great stuff chica!
Your layout is just beautiful! Thanks for sending out some Love today! Right back at ya! :) ((Hugs))
Peta - another knockout layout - love the ink behind and all the elements on angles! And I have broken my scrapping strike but I am still organising..well sort of LOL
Goodluck with your strike..betcha you will do one!
*Gemma*
Post a Comment