Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SUCKER

haha how is that for a title???

I have FINALLY actually used my Forever Greatful kit [by Gina Cabrera of www.DigitalDesignEssentials.com ]- and not just used the digi 'kraft' paper in it!! This girl is a natural born thumb sucker! Kira never did this, but Leah always has - even in ultrasounds she would have the thumb planted in her gob. Tegan takes after Leah but I don't think she's really quite in leauge with Leah on this one, she's got her own quirk - but that's a latter layout! I snapped this photo while Leah was siting watching a Barbie DVD totally tuned out to the word around her.

PS. Alpha is also from Gina - called time of your life.
PPS. Yes Gemma you where right :P
PPSS. Fee you crack me up with your comment today- so I guess I better put the world tour on stand by huh?
PPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS - if you need a laugh read this The Drive by Blogger For some reason this blog was on my stats 'recently came from list' ...I checked it out and hoped that this time it wasn't the guy who likes to take photos of subjects 'alanatural' ... and no I don't mean with out any photo shop editing kind - lets just say it will be a long time before I get the image of his profile pic out of my head - not that there is anything 'wrong' wrong with it - I just don't need to see that thanks- now where was I .. ohh yes my drive by - it's very funny!! Love the horescope post and I think this is very sage advice [I consider myself more a taures although 'birthday wise I am really aries]

TAURUS: This is not your day! Uranus is out of alignment and that’s never good. Unplug the phone, turn off the TV, stay in bed and pretend that the outside world doesn’t exist. If your characteristic stubbornness leads you to go about your daily routine anyway, at least make sure your will is in good order.

I think I might even link this one .. even if its not a scrapbooking blog *gasp*

And while I'm talking your ear off [maybe I should go back to more then two posts a day to save on the lenght ROFL] ... I have to say I had the best valinies day that I have had in a long time. I ended the day feeling very loved. So many nice comments on here. Some very flattering and maybe even slightly embrassing comments on my layouts ... I'm so over whelmed with them really! Got to catch up with a friend I haven't talked to in hello for a little while. Got to annoy another friend in hello as well. I got a specail project that I can't share completed and got a rave review for it back! YAY - relief! AND I got a pretty present in the shape of a yousenddownload link in email tonight!! ... I'm a very lucky girl. Someone please point me to this post later on down the track when I am having one of my life sucks and no one loves me moments! -although life out side digi world does still suck... but ohh lets not go into that. Lets just look at the pretty layouts and forget all about that K?!

1 comment:

Raymond Betancourt said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words about my blog. I'm glad to know someone got a laugh from it.