Monday, February 13, 2006

Tegan X 2

hehe I did it I did it ... only one POST!!! Aren't you all proud of me!?!?! Now quickly - pretty layouts today to show off both of the Teg-Star [don't tell my sister I called her that I will get in so much trouble *puts on best Kim voice* "Her name is Tegan Peta!" hehe -she's a bit funny on the whole nick name thing *rolleyes*] ANYWAYS... When I saw this kit i had to have it just for the flower.... [it's a great fun kit] - It's called Clowing Around by Dani Mogstad at www.designbydani.com I also used Nanice Rowe Janitz's Alpha Brush from www.scrapartist.com, Jen Wilson's stitching brush from www.scrapbook-bytes.com and the Inking action from www.atomiccupcake.com

Now the next layout is just sooooo pretty if I do say so myself..... I love it! Another cute photo of miz Tegan!! For this I used Tracy Ann Robinsons new Random Min Pink Collections Kit .... *sigh* sooooo pretty!!! I LOVE IT!!! - The stitching is from the above kit by Dani, and the brushes for the corner are also from Tracy Ann Robinson her scrolls kit at www.scrapbook-bytes.com

That's pretty much it... Can I say again - THE RANDOM COLLECTION ROCKS! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww that LO of miz Tegs as a baby is just adorable...hmmm...don't ya just love 'em when theya re sleeping. Makes you want to pick them up and snuggle their babiness LOL

Anonymous said...

Awww Oeta some more beautiful layouts! You are one busy girl!! And I am loving that Random set...you may just convince me to break the bank *wink*

And I LOVE Dani's 'Clowning Around' kit...I think it's my all-time favourite! Love the way you have used it here - cute flower!

*Gemma*

Kelly Pyron said...

Oh wow! I love these layouts! Great page sets and elements too!