Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Layout Over Load

Sit back and enjoy!!

Firstly - Brenda's new kits at ACOT - I have to say go have a look over there the shop is impressive and OMG - why did I turn Lindsay down??? ROFL

Lili [NEW]

This is a the lovely Miz Lili - Karen's Daughter! I thought the quote was just perfect for this!

[Brenda Kempf's A Token of Love Kit avaliable at www.acherryontop.com]
Harrison [NEW]
Now this is the photo that inspired Brenda to make her new kit - isn't he a cutie? This is her Cousies son [hope I got that right] Harrison - Brenda kindly let me scrap this photo! :)
[Brenda Kempf's Harrison Kit avaliable at www.acherryontop.com ]
Now .. Sweet Shoppe Designs. The new site is awesome and just like eveyrone else I'm counting down the moments till the store is open - can't wait to see it all there!! :)
L is for Leah [NEW]
Isn't she just so checky??
[Robin Carltons Tootsie Poops Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com
K is for Kira
Hehe I love this photo of Kira!
[Robin Carlton It Girl Kit avalaiable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com]
My Brown Eyed Girl
This is actually a Scraplift from a layout I saw in the gallery at www.shabbyelements.com - by Danni Harrison - and yes that's Leah hehe!
[Robin Carltons Jennifer Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com]
Christmas Kiss [NEW]
Isn't that the cutest photo of Sandi and Brodie??
[Robin Carlton and Manda Bean's Love-O-Saurus Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com]
Beach Boy
I have had these photos of Sandi's for AGES and I finally got around to scrpaping them - he looks like he was having so much fun! I just loved them all and had to use each of them!
[Sandra Boddington's Coastline Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com]
Friends [NEW]
Lastly - the lovely Miz Rachie and Miz Fran - I loved this photo on Fran's blog and as a surprise for Rachie - I asked Fran if I could have a copy of the photo to scrap ... the quote at the bottom pretty much sums up my veiw on the kind of friendship I think these two share - Rachie and Franny hehe would so be siting in Gail together going 'damn that was fun" I just know it!
[Sandra Boddington's Sweet Jane Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com]
PHEW - that's all folks - now go shopping!! heheh :)

5 comments:

ksharonk said...

WOW!!! Have you been scrapping up a storm ... yo're obviously not back at uni yet, lol! I think my favourite would have to be 'brown eyed girl' ... those are GORGEOUS eyes, aren't they? :)

katef said...

oh wow you have been busy... gosh those girls are lucky to have you on their teams!

Anonymous said...

Damn you have been busy!
Thanks again so much - tis weird seeing my face on your blog rofl.
Thanks Peta, wonderful suprise.

Jee those layouts are great - do you sleep woman, ever?

xxxx

Anonymous said...

You sure are on a roll Miss Peta. I hope that you win the battle....good luck. Isn't the new SweetSHoppe beautiful?

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful Peta, when do you find the time girl!!

Thanks so much for doing the LO of Rach and I - it is so fab and you are right - I can imagine us sitting us in jail together saying that!!

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you *smooch*