Thursday, February 2, 2006

More... You want some MORE

[said in best Oliver "more" type voice] hehe

I've had a busy day ...... lol both the Following Kits are useing my NEW DT kit's by Rebecca Rebecca DiGrazio aptly named... BUSY DAY! hehe. I'm just loveing the pink and brown in this kit - so girly!!! :) and look at those two faces..... Doesn't Tegan look like her Mum!!


Photos Of you - Tegan

sister of mine

Busy day by Rebecca DiGrazio


Now this is a very 'fun' layout... with the grand opening of the Sweet Shoppe Teresa and Myself have been very busy makeing sure that the gallery was filled with praise -as we all like praise don't we?! ... Traci [Murphy] said in a post in the Sweet n Sassy CT forum that I was the Queen of Comments .... but really - Teresa was actually 'ahead' of me on the comments number so with my newly won crown I wasn't about to give that up .. So I declared war ROFL. And Thus the Comment Wars have started [anyone is welcome to fight for the crown really - come give us a run for our money - I dare you!!] ... So I did a layout to annouce the 'conest' to the rest of the world..... mainly cause I'm silly ;) hehe .... and I have to say I think why I love the Sweet n Sassy team so much is ... because they are just as SILLY!! ROFL

So yes I give you "IT'S WAR" useing Robin Carlton and Manda Bean's OMGSH Kit [the OMG button was perfect for this layout!! HAHA] avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

2 comments:

Kylie said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous peta! love what you did with the PP behind the photo! Just like on the one of rachie and fran! gorgeous work as usual peta :)

Sue (aka Susieq2u) said...

Best kinda war Ive seen in a long time! Love these LO's Peta! Good thing Uni hasn't started back - or has it??!!!? Now I have to review all these wonderful LOs in the other entries! Have some catching up to do. BTW Lovin your lettering series! Looking forward to Q and Z! Just love havin you around on my screen for a laugh!