[credits: Michelle Coleman Whimsy and charm Brushes www.scrapartist.com ]
and in other digital news...
Two great sites go live tomorrow/today/yesterday [depending on your time zone ROFL] ..
www.acherryontop.com [granted already up and running as a paper store- but it goes live with it's digital connent!]
AND
WAHOO!! Can't wai! I have a few layouts that you can't see untill all this happens but for a 'tease' I thought I would upload this... each page with just the photo!! ROFL - and also a 'mark' with who's if for R for Robin, S for Sandra and B for Brenda. :)





3 comments:
I glimsed a sneak peak!! Can't wait till the great unveiling!!
Oh you big tease!
:)
Oh wow that LO is just stunning... I am in awe... you do such a great job wiht lots of elements but you certainly know how to keep it simple and absolutely awesome!
Post a Comment