It's Not Kraft
but it's pretty krafty ROFL - I know I know - how sad am I! Another Re-do of an old layout
{Credits: Background paper from Sandra Bodingtons Oliva's Flowers Kit, Flower Papers from Tracy Ann Robinson's SwirlyFlies pack, Flower design and I love you done useing the 2 pea's GG loves me font [with some editing on the flower done], other font Al Postmaster.}
This layout has taken me all day - so impressed with how it came out!! Honestly - I LOVE IT!!! Unlike the layout below..... done useing a kit from Citrus Blossum- kit's fine -layout sucks ROFL.
In a final note.... with this new layout can I just say ... Digital Scrapping not creative my a$$ ... I promise one day I'll let go of that comment but I have to say looking at this layout - I can't help some childish pokeing out of the tounge and going NAH ... and who ever said I was mature?





No comments:
Post a Comment