Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's addictive like chocolate...

hehe....

[Complete two Page Spread]

[Pages One and Two Individualy]

{Credits: Paper, Stitiching and "Poolside" from the new freebie kit at www.shabbyprincess.com called Splendid. Back Ground Paper from ina Cabrera of www.DigitalDesignEssentials.com. Inking action from Atomic Cupcake www.atomiccupcake.com}

Got to love that digi Kraft - never out of stock!! ROFL. Not sure if I should make the journaling black... looks a little harsh but I think white is just to washed out... Ribbons down the side where hard as they are so just not me!!

NOW. This is actually a re-scrap. I did a layout with these photos useing a Becky Higgins Scketch, this was done when I first just started out with my digi scrapping so needless to say now looking at it I run screaming back to my newer folders! .... There are a few 'old' layouts that I want to re-do and when I saw this kit I just knew it was perfect for the new layout of this.

Ohh here is the old one ....

So for those of you out there who have been scrapping for a little while now... do you ever get tempted to go back and re-do pages?? Have you done it??

3 comments:

Fee said...

Lovin your style girl...not that there was anything wrong with that first layout but your style has really evolved hasn't it. Love it... Oh and you are in esteemed company on my blog aren't you...don't getting a fat head now!

:)

Anonymous said...

ummm....Peta - you're style is fantabulous!!! And even then it was great. But seriously, I do like the new layout because the papers are banging! And, I can't believe you used ribbons! I have such a hard time using them. Go girl!

Anonymous said...

Yes I have been tempted Peta to redo layouts and I LOVE what you have done with this layout - it's great! You can see how you have developed your style :)

Well done!

*Gemma*
P.S I am thinking of scrapping my paper style layouts in digital so I can have them all together in the same format!