It's Kraft It's Good
Well I couldn't leave Kira out could I?? [just please don't remember - like I just did - the live out loud layout that is actually of Kira with Kraft .. *looks around* what live out lound layout?]
Title originaly was "Hanging Tough" but that was giving me way to many New Kids on the Block flash backs so I had to change it to Just Hanging around :)
I created the flowers useing phaintship and then pasted them into photoshop ;) I can't believe how perfect the papers went with the shorts!!
Credits: Papers [stripe and for flowers] Brenda Kempfs French Country Kit avaliable at www.addictedtodigital.com, Background paper is from Gina Cabrera's Forever kit at www.digitaldesignessentials.com, Pearl Brads are from Dani Mogstad's little flowers pack avaliable at http://www.designbydani.com/ Stitiching done useing a stitiching brush from the Jen Wilson stitiches brushes at www.scrapbook-bytes.com Font's are Madison and texas Hero.




2 comments:
LOL New Kids on the Block! Love the layout Peta - I am loving Kraft too..it comes back every year or so and gets popular again!
*Gemma*
Oh, I like this one Peta ... so much, in fact, that I feel a scraplift coming on ... off to put it in my favs folder! :)
Post a Comment