Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Secret Number One - HINT

Little Devils Kit by Rebecca DiGrazio


Rebecca DiGrazio's Raspberry Crush Kit


Busy day by Rebecca DiGrazio



Well okay it's not a hint it's a dead give away.... can you guess who's new creative team I'm on??? And as my first DT dutie ... I would like to say - GO and check out Rebecca's stuff at scrapbook-bytes - because there are so many things in there that I was drooling over - I could of FLOODED my blog entry with kit previews!! I'm so lucky hehe - I get to play with them!!! .. ohh where was I... yes - get over check out Rebecca's store on SBB as she's also haveing a sale!! - the above Busy Day kit is 30% off so you can grab it for $3.50 right now, Little Devils is 25% off so you cna grab it for only $3.75 AND Raspberry Crush is 60% off so you can grab it for the low low fantastic price of $2!! What a bargin!! :)

AND have you seen this....


I've been KAREN'D - aren't I a lucky lucky girl :) Check it out on her blog ~~~>

4 comments:

katef said...

oooooooooooooh you are soooo lucky I love her stuff! Mind you she is just as lucky to have you on her team... lucky buggers both of you!
And wow that is an awesome LO... lucky all round!

Anonymous said...

congratulations girlie!!!

Anonymous said...

I made it too :) congrats girlie!

Sue (aka Susieq2u) said...

Woohoo - Congrats Peta - Rebeccas stuff is just gorgeous - looking forward to seeing these kits with a twist of Peta!