Wednesday, February 8, 2006

come out come out where ever you are...

I got a lovely Email from Miz Cassie today to say I had been scraplifted and in her email was a link to the layout at two peas, now the thing is... in the credtis - The person [CrazyGirl- hehe Love the name -one "crazy" to another ;)] said that her layout was a scraplift of my "You are" layout - but she didn't say she saw it on two pea's or any other gallery.. but right here!!!

Well.... it got me interested... How many of you are lurking out there??? Come on dare you to post and tell me who you are hehe.

I've always hated those kinds of 'who's lurking' posts on blogs becasue I always think whats the point of being a lurker if you out yourself.... ROFL... but ... aww come-on ... I would love to know who's stopping by hehe I promise I won't make you post comments but ... aww please I'm curious - so if you read this and feel game too... comment!!!

4 comments:

ksharonk said...

Ummmm ... you're not meaning me, are you? Cos I'm nearly always commenting ... but if it makes me sound more mysterious, I'm happy to sign it 'Miss Anonymous'!!!! ;)

Fee said...

I'll admit it I come and have a sticky beak...okay I'm a bored house wife - what can I say???

Fee :)

Anonymous said...

here. HERE. I'm here. Can you see me waving my arm from the back row?

DebF said...

I'm here! LOL
doing the rounds (I'm a few days behind)
now I'm off to the whimsy one