Tuesday, February 7, 2006

I miss...

if someone was to ask me what do I miss about not being in a relationship top of the list [well atleast in the top five] would have be this....

Not having someone to hold you tight while you sob your heart out and tell you that everything is going to be alright.

that's what I miss - well tonight anyways!

So anyways now that I've shared that with you while my asprin fizzed - time to kill this headace, go have a shower, get some sleep and put these things to rest.

Night 'yall

3 comments:

Kylie said...

so true peta... coming from someone who hasn't been in a relationship!

it'll happen when its meant to :)

katef said...

just sending some hugs... I know it is not even nearly the same but I couldn't read your post and say nothing :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sending hugs too! and I'll even up the ante and send you some sloppy dawg kisses too. We have plenty of those to spare!