Back to what I do Best
aww - back to the cute happy layouts hehe :) [ps if you wanted to see the 'little black book' layouts you might have to pay a visit to a certain other blog :P]
Isn't she just the cutest???? I found this old photo - it was pretty crappy really so I did a bit of editing to it ... happy with how it came out. The flower and the dotty paper come from a kit that is just very yummy called Spring Bouquet by Dani Mogstand at www.designbydani.com the Background paper aka the kraft is from Gina Cabrera's forever kit at www.digitaldesignessentials.com/
OMGosh I so should not have gone and double checked Gina's website address... ARGH did you know for the 8 Febuary she is having a 50% off sale on all her Essential Elements... - now I'm off to check it all out - damn sales!!! hehe. ;)
ohh and also - I used the Atomic Cup Cake inking and foam stamp actions on this. And I also wanted to say how that this was such a simple layout yet I think it took even longer to 'do' then some of my complex brush/blending/lots of bits layouts.... couldn't help thinking it was to simple... but I love it!




2 comments:
aww what a gorgeous LO!! I love simple, uncluttered LO's, but I cant seem to do them!! LOL I always add bits to them ;) Great work. And yes its nice to see happy LO's again on your blog ;)
Just beautiful ... love that chubby face and bright eyes ... my kinda layout, lol! :)
Post a Comment