Thursday, February 9, 2006

Interesting.

It's funny how things go around the digi world. Last night while typing up my last entry I was siting and watching the comments I got over at SBB on three of my layouts. I uploaded "You Are", "Sweet Little Girl" and "Someday" together over there and of course did the normal get notified of comments emails. Well I got a surprise. "You are" and "Someday" had comments from the moment I published them... and continued to get them while I typed out my entry... But Sweet Little Girl didn't get a one... and didn't get one at all before I went to bed.

Once I had done my post here I headed over to update my two pea's gallery with "Sweet Little Girl" as the other two are already in there.... and no sooner had I posted then I got a comment on it, I thought that was pretty cool.

This morning I woke up to find that Sweet Little Girl had gotten some loveing over at SBB - 3 comments and Someday and You are had also gotten more comments - where both on 7 comments each [which is just fantastic if you ask me!!] But one interesting fact was that the view rate between You are and Sweet Little Girl was about the same..... but such a huge difference in the comment rate.... I think maybe the other two just had more that someone could comment on LOL.

Now for the other part... I checked out Sweet Little girl over at Two Pea's and it was loved very very well!!!!! :D and then I went back and checked out the other two layouts to see how they ha done comments wise on two peas.. funny enough they both had around the same amount of love there too... BUT Sweet Little Girl was the most loved! LOL

Maybe Im crazy but I do find that all very intersting - don't know exactly if it really actually means anything.. but haha it's still intersting!!

Another thing that is interesting - I finally installed a stat's counter on my blog/s. It's so much fun!! I can find out all kinds of things about who comes to my blog now!! Like the fact I've had vists from Sweeden, New Zealand, Philippiens, Canada, America and of course Australia! :) I can tell you where people have come from... Last person visted via Kim's blog Purescrapablitiy hehe :) [for you digi girls - Kim's having a creative team call GO CHECK IT OUT - her stuff ROCKS! ;)]

Hehe anyways - so I'm loveing checking out all my stats! It's all very interesting hehe.

Personal thanks to Cassie who's blog I followed to the stat counter site... www.statcounter.com

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL I compare comments too :)
Just wanted to say thanks for link to the stat counter.. Ive now got one too!! ROTFL I will be checking it every hour knowing me ;)

Anonymous said...

I cant say I have ever really compared but have noticed that what people like at two peas a lot isnt always the same at SBB and vice versa.. I still owe you that email......... wahhhhhhh