Another WoWie today....
Look at this....
I uploaded my Dream Big layout yesterday over at a cherry on top ... and today when I went to visit I had this lovely PM from Jilli aka mamasteng saying that she had scraplifted my layout and gave me the link... I was expecting to see just a digital layout .. but OMG when I opened it up IT'S PAPER!!! how cool is that?? WOW I love being inspired by paper scrappers and I think it's so exciting to see when a digital layout inspires a paper one - because it just goes to show all those nasty so and so's that digital is just as INSPRATIONAL AND CREATIVE .. and can be USED to CREATE traditional layouts also ... so NAH :P [hehe childish of me I know but hell those people ANNOY me ;) ]
Anyway here is the link to go visit Jilli's layout on the forum, and to see all the sweet things what there said about her layout and I have to say I have gotten such lovely praise on my Dream Big layout that it's spun me out honestly as it's one of my more 'quick' and 'out of no where' layouts... So it's a nice surprise to get such high praise over it!! I wish more layouts would come out from where this one did... *knocks self on head* HELLO any layouts in there that want to come out???
Nope... DAMN.




No comments:
Post a Comment